The following is brief summary of the Purchaser Information key points we will attend to on your behalf to organise the settlement for the purchase of your property:
- Carry out all necessary Government and other searches including a title search from the Land Titles Office (LTO)
- Take written instructions from you in regard to the purchase of the property.
- Prepare the Memorandum of Transfer required to transfer the property title from the vendor to you.
- Liaise with your bank (if applicable) and be advised by the bank, the amount of the loan to be provided at settlement.
- Prepare a settlement statement detailing the purchase price, deposit paid, adjustment of rates and taxes, Government fees, and Conveyancer’s charge. Then advise you how and when the settlement money is to be paid.
- Attend settlement at the LTO on the settlement day to complete your settlement.
We will also attend to numerous other matters that arise and queries you may have, which will invariably require attention from the date of signing the contract through to the date of settlement; ensuring that your property settlement is carried out as efficiently and smoothly as possible.
Click here to Download a PDF which has a more detailed summary of the usual tasks involved in a normal purchase settlement.
Your Conveyancer is your representative and it is your legal right to select the Conveyancer of your choice. If you would like us to act on your behalf or have any questions relating to the purchase of your property please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org